When you have any questions, please feel free to check the FAQ related answer, or contact us by email, we will welcome with you!!
Here are some simple answers that are specific to some basic questions.
◎ Why everyone choose us?
Founded in 1973, Tachai Group embraces being “Total Solution in Industrial Lighting Electronic, Intelligent Audio Designed and Eco-Friendly Technologies” as its vision to focus on the development of industrial lighting application, and high-end audio OEM/ ODM, strives to build up competitive edge through resource integration and optimized management.
For more than 40 years, Tachai Group has concentrated on establishing a competitive advantage both in industrial lighting and audio mass production. Through resource integration and management, we maximize the benefit of customers , vendors and Tachai group.
◎ What is LED?
A lighting emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor device that emits incoherent narrow spectrum light when electrically biased in the forward direction of p-n junction. The color of the emitted light depends on the composition and condition of the semiconducting material used, and can be infrared, visible, or near-ultraviolt.
◎ What are the package types of LEDs?
The LED package is available in through hole led (dip led), SMD LED, COB LED. We can provide suitable package and the best assistance.
◎ What is SMD LED?
SMD LED - surface- mount device LED.
SMD means surface mounted diode. This is a better technology than the first generation LEDs. The SMD type LEDs are mounted on an aluminum substrate and enveloped in an epoxy resin.
◎ What is the type of SMD LED Category?
(1) PCB Substrate, call Chip LED.
(2) Lead - Frame Substrate, call PLCC.
◎ What are the base selections for Through hole LEDs and SMD LEDs?
Through hole LED, SMD LED are available all kinds of lighting base it has Wedge base, BA9S base, E10,BASE, MG base and MG base, you can choose the most suitable base to do the application and we also can provide suggestions for you.
◎The difference between of UVA, UVB, UVC.
• Wavelengths 320~400 nm About 95% of UV rays are UVA, which has a strong penetrating power and is the most harmful to the skin. And because it can reach the dermis layer, promote skin aging, increase melanin eye
• Wavelengths from 280 to 320 nm cause immediate sunburn on the skin. It makes the skin keratin thickening, dullness, redness, eye inflammation, and pain become dry. It is mainly caused by UVB. UVB energy is stronger than UVA but easy to protect.
• Wavelengths of 100~280 nm The shorter the wavelength of ultraviolet light, the stronger the energy stored. The most harmful to the skin is ultraviolet C, but most of it is isolated by the ozone layer in the atmosphere, only a very small amount reaches the ground, but in recent years the ozone layer Constantly suffered damage, UVC damage to the human body has gradually attracted people's attention.
◎Advantages of ultraviolet light sterilization.
• UV germicidal light kills bacteria or viruses that are suspended in the air: disinfectant can only kill bacteria or viruses that attach to the surface of the object and cannot kill bacteria or viruses that are suspended in the air. Ultraviolet germicidal light kills bacteria or viruses that are exposed to it, whether in the air or by bacteria or viruses attached to the surface of the object.
◎What is LED lighting?
At its most basic, LED stands for Light Emitting Diode. This is light produced using a semiconductor in a process called electroluminescence. The process is much more efficient than what’s used by traditional incandescent lights and has a much longer lifespan. Its small size and relatively cooler operating temperature means that it can be used in shapes and forms that would have been impossible to light with traditional bulbs.
◎Are LED lights brighter?
Not necessarily. Like any fixture, the output depends on how much wattage it takes in and how many lumens it produces (lumens are a measurement of light’s brightness). Because LEDs produce many more lumens per watt than incandescent or fluorescent bulbs, you can’t look at wattage alone. While most people can reference wattage for a classic incandescent bulb, the wattage and the amount of light produces with LEDs is drastically different.A good rule of thumb is that 1600 lumens equals about the same amount of light as a 100-watt incandescent bulb.
Lighting—it’s all about lumens. lumens is now THE way to find out how bright a lighted bulb or integrated LED lighting fixture is.
The lumens definition is: “a unit of luminous flux in the International System of Units, that is equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle by a source of one candela intensity radiating equally in all directions.”
In short...Lumens equals brightness!
And watts do not. Not that watts are bad, but they measure energy use, not light output. With new, energy-efficient LED technology, we can no longer rely upon wattage to indicate how bright a bulb is.
◎How long do LEDs really last?
LED has a long lifespan, with most current options rated with at least 20,000 hours of operation. Some brands are pushing that limit, and many offer 30,000 to 50,000 hours as standard—we are even seeing options at 90,000 hours. This means that you can select a lifespan that will work for your needs. While a fixture used only a few hours a day can last 20+ years, some fixtures left on all day and night will expire faster. A little math can give you a good idea of how long you can expect a fixture to last.